Bar & Tavern Assembly Rooftop Bar - Philadelphia, PA
Assembly Rooftop Bar - Philadelphia, PA HotPhillyBite5992 0 5 0 0 0Comments (0)
LocationStreet Address1875 Benjamin Franklin ParkWayCityPhiladelphia, PA
Assembly features all-weather and open-air lounge areas atop The Logan hotel overlooking the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
Assembly is situated atop the building’s northern rooftop, with a glass barrier that offers uninterrupted views from City Hall in the east to the Art Museum and Fairmount Park in the west. The bar will pour a list of bubbly cocktails, plus a wealth of champagnes and sparkling wines by the glass and by the bottle. The bar and glass-enclosed lounge space will be open year-round, with room for about 35 guests, while the sprawling outdoor terrace will include room for an additional 150, available weather permitting every night of the week in the spring, summer and fall.
News, Events & Specials:
For a sweet treat, Philadelphians should look up: nine stories above the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, that is, where Assembly is serving a playful and delicious menu of adults-only boozy Dessert Shooters. The pint-sized alcoholic treats make a delightful indulgence during the hottest months of the year.
Dessert Shooters are $4 each, and include (click for photos):
- Raspberry Lychee Shooter, raspberry-Grand Marnier jam, lychee mousse and fresh raspberries
- Chocolate Pot au Crème, milk and dark chocolate crème, Meletti chocolate liqueur gelee, whipped cream and chocolate pop rocks
- Piña Colada Shooter, coconut dacquoise, pineapple salad, rum-pineapple liquid center and coconut whipped ganache
- Strawberry Shortcake Shooter, strawberry gelee, strawberry-lime-tequila salad, fromage blanc cream and shortcake crumble
- Cognac Shooter, cognac crème, milk chocolate shortbread crumbs and powdered chocolate
Assembly will open at 3 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
- A walk-up bar and adjacent lounge space that can be sequestered from the elements with folding glass doors
- An outdoor lounge that extends from the corner of the rooftop overlooking 18th Street to half the length of the hotel, with ample room for a variety of modular seating
- High-top tables and rails that encourage guests to linger and mingle
- Customizable lounge “pods” that offer semi-private seating for up to 12 guests, including two that surround working fire pits
- Uninterrupted views of the Parkway from every seat, including Alexander Stirling Calder’s Swann Memorial Fountain in the center of Logan Circle, the Free Library of Philadelphia, the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul and the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- DJ music on the weekends for a lively yet refined vibe
The beverage menu feature's the city’s best selection of champagnes by the glass and by the bottle, with a variety of champagne cocktails.
Articles About Assembly:
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode