The Farley Service Plaza is located at milepost 21.3 on the Atlantic City Expressway (Click for Directions) The plaza offers travelers food, fuel, ATM, and a tourist information center. They include:
Fast food court, operated by HMS Host:
- Burger King - open 24 hours, seven days a week
- KFC - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pizza Hut - 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Starbucks Coffee - 6 a.m.-9 p.m
- TCBY - 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gift Shop: Travel Mart - 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Automatic Teller Machine from TD Bank (available 24 hours)
- New Jersey Tourist and Travel Service - 9 a.m. - 5pm, 7 days/week
- Gasoline/Diesel - Sunoco services station and mini mart
- The administrative offices of the South Jersey Transportation Authority are located at the western end of the plaza with a separate parking lot. Office hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- A dog walk / park is located on the west end of the Farley Service Plaza.
- The State Police barracks is on the eastern end, also with a separate parking lot.
- Atlantic City Expressway Visitor Welcome Center: (milepost 3.5)
- Professionally trained visitor counselors provide a variety of services, including same-day room reservations, directions and general information on regional activities. Open daily year round 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunoco service station and Mini Mart are located just steps away.