Philadelphia, PA - Philly is a great place to date. With historic downtown, charming neighborhoods and a wealth of restaurants, the city offers a romantic setting for any budding romance.
The Top 5 Romantic Date Ideas For Dining Out in Philadelphia:
- R2L Restaurant - Guests arrive at a breathtaking, sweeping view of the city, as R2L's situated on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place boasting an unrivaled peek at Philadelphia's glistening city lights. Arrive around sunset for an unforgettable experience. Located at 50 S 16th St on the 37th floor.
- Water Works Restaurant and Lounge - You will find there's a reason why the Water Works is a popular location for weddings and engagements: the landmark site is located along the Schuylkill River, looking over Boathouse Row. Diners seeking a romantic dinner will enjoy an idyllic view from the eating venue's open-air patio. Located at 1412 Mt. Vernon Street.
- Caffe Valentino - This romantic destination offers a romantic ambiance and casual atmosphere that encourages its patrons to be at ease (it is good to relax any first date nerves)! Valentino's is where genius meets cuisine; their menu is a twist on the traditional. Valentino's is BYOB, so choose wisely and impress your date with your knowledge of fine wine. Located at Wharton & Moyamensing Philadelphia, PA 19147 P: 215.336.3033, follow your innovative meal with a stroll in Philly's most eclectic neighborhood.
- Tinto - This intimate restaurant and bar resemble a rustic wine cellar, it is dark, vibrant, and sensual - just like their food. This tapas restaurant won't let you go home hungry, either, especially if you choose one of their tasting menus. Be sure to try the Duck Mondadito and the Bananas Y Azafran (chocolate cake, caramelized bananas, and saffron crème). Located at 114 South 20th Street, be sure to notice their décor as you exit for your next adventure.
- Butcher and Singer - Feeling like you have just stepped into an old film, Butcher and Singer's 1940's style supper club comes with luxe leather banquettes, chandeliers, sconces and of course the delectable fare. Flavorful and straightforward describes their food and your experience! This place will stir conversation and can almost guarantee a second date. Be sure to try the crab cake appetizer.
Try one of these romantic date ideas and you will WOW your date with your taste of the city's best bets!
Philadelphia's Best Romantic Restaurants
Don't let the dining experience do all the work; remember to be courteous and attentive to your date while enjoying your night out on the town! Exciting and romantic date ideas are a sure-fire way to make any night memorable.