Philadelphia, PA - Let’s Cultivate Food, the well-known cooking class, catering, and private chef dinner company, suffered a considerable blow when COVID-19 hit Philly. “We’re trying to run a social gathering business in a social distancing world,” said Chef Yoon Lee.
The Philly Date Night Experiences
It’s almost 3 months after panic-struck, and people are turning to ‘things to do’ at home.
“Virtual classes are not really what we wanted to pursue. People are already doing a ton virtually now, and we wanted to be different. We’re known for delivering really amazing Food and really great experiences, so we had to take some time to figure this out,” said Lee.
Let’s Cultivate Food is a known strong player in DATE NIGHT foodie experiences including being the 1st and only business to successfully run Philly Date Night Experiences – which include a 12’ beautifully set grazing table, date night games, and instructional make your own cocktail station, LIVE music, and other themed goodies and gifts. Like most of their classes, these events sold out quickly.
Welcome Month 3 of Philly Covid-19 – while cabin fever has set in and people are looking to get out of the house, LCF feels that it may be some time before people are comfortably back to taking public cooking classes. So Date Night at Home is set to launch on June 5th, which will include two options.
Let’s Cultivate Food’s ‘Summer Charcuterie for 2’ includes the following:
- 12″ Natural slate board (reusable) with a stone chalk
- Three gourmet types of meat (LCF hickory slow smoked) Sausage, Italian salami & traditional Pepperoni inspired from Gulf of Napoli
- Two artisan pieces of cheese + Gourmet crackers
- Scratch-made lemon-infused fig jam, Olives, Strawberries, Grapes, & Tomatoes
- Mini French macarons for dessert
- LCF Signature fruit & herb infused drink (a quart)
- Compostable & biodegradable forks & knives + ‘punny‘ LCF cocktail napkins
- Plus – (2) fun date night games to play after dinner (These games are Unexpectedly Different: Keeping things spicy, daring, fun & funny!)
Hibachi for 2 includes the following:
- Mini Hibachi cast iron grill to keep for continued use (including fuel, matches, neutral oil to cook, instructions- the works)
- Three different proteins already marinated for you and ready to get skewered and cooked:
(two skewers of each: *Teriyaki oishi rib-eye* *Succulent garlic shrimp* *Ginger sesame chicken*)
- Japanese teriyaki noodles
- Tokyo chopped salad with sesame ginger dressing
- S’ mores to toast for dessert
- LCF Signature fruit & herb infused tea (a quart)
- Compostable & biodegradable bamboo plates, forks, knives + chopsticks & plenty of skewers
- Plus – (2) fun date night games to play after dinner, Woohoo! (These games are Unexpectedly Different: Keeping things spicy, daring, fun & funny!)
These experiences are available for curbside pick up or delivery and will last about 90 minutes. There is also a family version for groups of 4 people.
- Prices are currently discounted to help with a successful launch.
- For more information: https://www.letscultivatefood.com/
- Product information: https://www.letscultivatefood.com/date-night-at-home/