Philadelphia, PA - There’s more to St. Patrick’s Day than sporting green and day drinking, see below for festive features Philadelphians can enjoy on St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day Food and Drink Specials in Philadelphia
- MilkBoy, the music venues, restaurants, bars, and recording studio, is offering early morning St. Patrick’s Day imbibers a piping hot cup of Irish Coffee for $5 from 7 am to noon at the Chestnut Street location. Topped with whipped cream, this early morning tipple is made with Jameson Cold Brew Irish Whiskey and MilkBoy Coffee, the fair-trade certified coffee made and roasted in Philly in cooperation with Bean2Bean. 1100 Chestnut St. | 215-925-6455 | www.milkboyphilly.com
- Urban Farmer, the rustic-chic restaurant and bar on Logan Circle, is offering guests a bevy of Saint Patrick’s Day fare. Including House brined and braised corned beef sautéed with fingerling potatoes, onions, braised cabbage, and mirepoix, finished with a whiskey beef glace ($21) and Poached house-made Irish sausage, whipped potatoes, and Guinness onion gravy ($19). 1850 Benjamin Franklin Parkway | 215.963.2788 | https://urbanfarmerphiladelphia.com
- Assembly Rooftop Lounge, located nine stories up on top of The Logan Hotel, is offering guests an Irish Exit ($14). Made with Tullamore Dew, La Colombe Coffee, a sugar cube, and French cream, this libation can be enjoyed by the fire while taking in views of Logan Circle and beyond. 1840 Benjamin Franklin Parkway | 215.783.4171 | https://assemblyrooftop.com
- Red Owl Tavern, Old City’s American tavern located across from Independence Mall, is offering imbibers an Irish take on a city-wide – a pint of Guinness and shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey for $10 all day on Saint Patrick’s Day. 433 Chestnut St. | 215.923.2267 | www.redowltavern.com
- Seaview, the recently renovated hotel near Atlantic City, is inviting city-dwellers to take an Irish getaway and enjoy a special St. Patrick’s Day Dinner on Saturday, March 14, and Tuesday, March 17. On both evenings, guests can enjoy Irish Cheddar Potato Soup ($6 Cup, $8 Bowl), Corned Beef Egg Rolls with mustard sauce ($12), Corned Beef Reuben with fries ($14) and Bangers and Mash with gravy ($15). On Tuesday, guests can enjoy an additional special Corned Beef and Cabbage with potatoes ($19). 401 South New York Road, Galloway, NJ | 609.652.1800
St. Patrick's Day Party & Foodie Idea's - It doesn’t take the Luck o’ the Irish to throw a great St. Patrick’s Day party. McCormick has developed tips and recipes for a festive celebration you’ll enjoy as much as your guests – including a make-ahead corned beef and ideas for using food color to tint food and drinks green.