Philadelphia, PA - Wood Fired Pizza has a unique flavor – that only a wood-fired brick pizza oven can create that smoky flavor that cannot be reproduced in a normal kitchen oven. In New Jersey, wood-fired pizza is popular and can be found throughout the state. Below is a list of our top picks for the best wood-fired pizza in New Jersey.
Top Wood Fired Pizza in Jersey
- Speranza Wood-Fired Italian Kitchen - Easygoing BYOB restaurant with specialty & build-your-own pies, plus pasta, sandwiches & entrees. 158 Broadway, Westville, NJ 08093
- Vesta Wood-Fired - Brick-oven pizzas served along with hearty Italian dishes in rustic surroundings. 64 Hoboken Rd, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- 900 Degrees Woodfired Pizza - Artisan Pizza fashioned by artisans, using products produced by other artisans, for the perfect wood-fired pizza. 626 Main Rd, Towaco, NJ 07082
- Piccini Wood Fired Brick Oven Pizza - Relaxed, cash-only restaurant serving a wide-ranging menu of Italian staples, from plates of pasta to sandwiches. 1260 West Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226
- Angelo's - Wood-fired pizza and old-style Italian entrees offered in a cozy bistro with an outdoor patio. 164 NJ-31, Flemington, NJ 08822
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.