The region’s newest upscale outdoor lifestyle center, King of Prussia Town Center celebrates the season with an inaugural Winterfest event.
From local school choir performances to ice sculptures by Fear No Ice, winter-themed activities by Lakeshore Learning Center, cookie decorating and hot chocolate stations by Davio's North American Steakhouse, a visit from Santa Claus and much more, friends and family are invited to experience all that the brand-new Town Center has to offer. While enjoying samples from the area’s newest restaurants such a Fogo De Chao, b.good, Paladar Latin Kitchen and honeygrow and festive face painters and interactive experiences by Xfinity, visitors can leisurely enjoy retailers such as Ulta Beauty, REI and Nordstrom Rack. Radio station 101.1 More-FM will be in attendance, featuring mid-day on-air host Jenn Ryan and plentiful holiday tunes.
Guests are encouraged to give back to the community by donating a winter coat to Winterfest’s charity partner, Cradles for Crayons.
WHERE: King of Prussia Town Center
155 Village Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406
WHEN: Saturday, December 10th
Rain Date: Sunday December 11th
10:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Photo Opportunities & Media Call Times:
· 11:00 am: Upper Merion High School Choir
· 12:00- 2:00pm: 101 More-FM’s Jenn Ryan
· 2:00 pm: Phoenixville Elementary School Choir
· 2:30 pm: Santa’s Visit @ 2:30pm
- Mistral Restaurant Opening in King of Prussia
- Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar in King of Prussia
- B.Good Restaurant Opens in King of Prussia Town Center
- Fogo de Chão Opens in King of Prussia
- City Works Eatery Opens in King of Prussia