Philadelphia, PA - University of Pennsylvania will witness its first-ever Latke–Hamantash Debate and all you can eat event at the Chabad House at Penn.
The debate is scheduled for Monday, March 20th, 6-8pm at Chabad House at Penn, 4032 Spruce Street, Philadelphia and will include a suggested $4 donation for the Jewish Relief Agency.
There will be an all you can eat Latke and Hamantaschen buffet after the debate.
Co-Sponsors of the event include: Penn Law School, Penn Law Students For Israel, Penn Law Chapter of the Louis Brandeis Center, JLSA and the Debate tea
- Temple University Dedicates East Park Canoe House
- The Study at University City
- Philly's Dim Sum House by Jane G’s Opening in University City
- 5 New Restaurants to Open in University City Neighborhood
- SEPTA Opens a Travel Center at University City