Philadelphia, PA - French Toast is made with sliced bread soaked in eggs and milk, then fried. In Philadelphia, French Toast is found on almost every breakfast menu. But, who has the best French Toast in the city, from cute BYOB’s too popular brunch spots, we have you covered.
Best of Philly French Toast
- Sabrina's Café - Relaxed New American cafe with a devoted following for its breakfast and brunch offerings. 910 Christian St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Bud and Marilyn's - Updated American classics are served in kitschy environs with a retro rec-room vibe at the bar. 1234 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Honey's Sit 'n Eat - Cash-only, BYOB dinner offering a menu of Jewish and Southern comfort eats in a single space. 800 N 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Cafe Lift - Popular American brunch/lunch cafe offering a chill vibe and art on the walls in an industrial space. 428 N 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Day by Day - This popular brunch spot serves eggs, salads, and sandwiches until midafternoon and also offers catering. 2101 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sabrina's Cafe and Spencer's Too - Relaxed New American cafe with a devoted following for its breakfast and brunch offerings. 1804 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Green Eggs Café - This brunch trio crafts quirky fare with herbs from a rooftop garden and goods from local merchants. 1306 Dickinson St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Dutch Eating Place - Pennsylvania Dutch counter in Reading Terminal Market offering homestyle breakfasts and lunches. 51 N 12th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Dandelion - This spot serves craft beers and modern takes on British cuisine in a pub setting. 124 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Creme Brulee - All-day bistro with café and dinner menus featuring international cuisine with a French influence. 1800 S 4th St, Philadelphia, PA 19148
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.