Philadelphia, PA - Looking for the perfect place to grab a hot dog in Philly but don’t know where to go. Check out PhillyBite’s round-up of where to find the best Hot Dogs in Philadelphia, from elevated to gourmet or just hot off the grill joints.
Hot Dogs in Philly: Where to Get Them
- Destination Dogs - A global menu of elevated hot dogs & cocktails inspired by the owners' extensive travels. 1111 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Lucky's Last Chance Queen Village - Lively bar with gourmet burgers, craft cocktails & a substantial craft beer menu. - 848 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Johnny's Hots - Long-running local stand serving hot dogs, sausages & combos such as Philly fish cake & franks. 1234 N Delaware Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- A. P. J. Texas Weiner – Small restaurant in center city with all-day Breakfast and great dogs as well. 47 N 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center City Hot Dog – Small hot dog joint in center city, serving up some killer dogs. 1700 Market, 1700 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.