Philadelphia, PA - The Logan will be hosting an Octoberfest-inspired event, “Craft & Craft,” infusing artsy crafts & craft beer/cocktails. The event will be a hands-on arts & crafts workshop led by crafter Regina Joans. Guests will have the chance to create their own handmade greeting cards, using vintage wallpaper, while sipping craft beer or cocktails.
Date: Thursday, October 20
Location: The Grange Room at The Logan Hotel
Price: $20 (cash only) admission, craft beer & cocktails sold separately
Website for Sign-Up: http://www.theloganhotel.com/craft/
- Philly's: Fourth Annual Mac & Cheese Cook-off
- Philadelphia’s Taste of the Nation 2016: For No Kid Hungry
- Chef Jose Garces: The Olde Bar New Cocktail Menu
- Glenside’s TreVi BYOB announces New Chef Joe Burke, Jr.
- Philly's Craftsman Row Saloon on Jewelers Row