The Wildwoods - One can't hit the Jersey Beaches without grabbing some Ice Cream and in Wildwood you have a lot of options to grab a scoop. From Old-Fashion Ice Cream Parlors to Counter service shops, below are a few of our staff's favorite Ice Cream Spots in Wildwood
Where to Get Ice Cream in Wildwood NJ
- Duffer's Ice Cream Parlor - Old-fashioned spot with housemade ice cream, sundaes as well as sandwiches, plus mini-golf and arcade. 5210 Pacific Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Sea Shell Ice Cream - Bustling ice cream spot known for doling out hefty scoops, sundaes, and frozen treats. 250 E Rio Grande Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Lizzy's Ice Cream - Find a flavor to satisfies your sweet tooth at Lizzy's Ice Cream, with two ice cream shops in the North Wildwood region of North Wildwood. 6305 New Jersey Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260
- Cool Scoops Ice Cream Parlor - 1950s-style diner offering ice cream and frozen desserts along with hot dogs and burgers. 1111 New Jersey Ave, North Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Kohr Bros - Boardwalk frozen custard chain offering other cold treats, including shakes, sundaes and malts. 3500 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
NJ's Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and More.
Best Ice Cream in Wildwood, NJ
Where to Find Bagels in The Wildwoods - The best bagel shop in The Wildwoods. From cozy neighborhood shops with creative flavors to fresh-baked specialty shops and bakeries.
Best Wildwood Pizza Shops - Where can you get the best pizza in Wildwood New Jersey? From pizza by the slice to specialty pies, we have you covered.