Cape May, NJ - Whether you’re on vacation or year-round resident, you’ll never run out of breakfast options in Cape May with these must-try Breakfast Spots. From dockside restaurants and ocean views to cozy eateries offering up classic American fare. We have you covered with our picks for the "Best Breakfast Spots in Cape May New Jersey."
Must-Try Cape May New Jersey Breakfast Spots
- Saltwater Café – Dockside restaurant with stunning harbor views offering American breakfast & lunch favorites with a gourmet twist. 1231 NJ-109, Cape May, NJ 08204
- George's Place - cozy eatery, serving American and Greek breakfast, lunch & dinner. 301 Beach Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204
- The Mad Batter Restaurant & Bar - Busy breakfast and diner bistro featuring American fare, a lively bar, and live entertainment. 19 Jackson St, Cape May, NJ 08204
- McGlade's On The Pier - easygoing eatery offering up classic American eats, step into the patio area for a perfect breakfast, with an ocean-view. 722 Beach Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204
- The Blue Pig Tavern - Popular breakfast place for American fare served on the patio or their rustic dining room in the historic Congress Hall hotel. 200 Congress Pl, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Bella Vida Garden Café - A charming location which has a garden patio offering New American dishes, all-day breakfast as well as vegan fare. 406 N Broadway, West Cape May, NJ 08204
- Coffee Tyme At The Beach – Downtown coffee shop offering up hot and cold coffee drinks, baked goods, and breakfast sandwiches with ocean views. Located in downtown Cape May at 315 Beach Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Dock Mike's Pancake House - Traditional American breakfast and lunch spot in a homelike atmosphere, specializing in pancakes. 110 North Broadway, Cape May, NJ 08204
- The Cove Restaurant & Seaside Deck - Beach-side breakfast and lunch spot offering classic American fare from pancakes to grilled sandwiches. 405 S, Beach Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204
- Avalon Coffee of Cape May - Humble coffee shop for a quick breakfast stop, bagels, and breakfast sandwiches with a relaxing covered patio. 7 Gurney St, Cape May, NJ 08204
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
NJ's Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and More.
Best Breakfast in Cape May, NJ
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.