The Wildwoods - Where can you get the best pizza in Wildwood New Jersey? From pizza by the slice to specialty pies, we have you covered.
Best of Wildwood Pizza Shops
Below are five of our favorite Pizza shops in The Wildwoods.
- Sam's Pizza Palace - A favorite boardwalk pizza spot, offering up classic pizzas and slices since 1957. 2600 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Poppi's Brick Oven Pizza & Kitchen - Wood-Oven Pizza, at this BYOB Italian restaurant providing oven-fired pies and Italian classics. 4709 New Jersey Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Italian Kitchen Express - Standard, counter-serve shop turning out great pizza, sandwiches, pasta, as well as other Italian favorites. 3104 Pacific Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Mack's Pizza - Family-owned pizza spot on Boardwalk offering a wide variety of thin-crust pies for over 50 years. 4200 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Lucky Bones Back Water Grille - This family-friendly bar and restaurant offer's up a variety of unique wood-fired pizzas along with casual comfort eats. 1200 NJ-109, Cape May, NJ 08204
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
Philadelphia Best Of Series consists of round-up of the best places to find great food, entertainment, and more in Wildwood NJ.
Best Wildwood New Jersey Pizza
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.