Atlantic City, NJ - Bar Olón is the interactive, 60-seat double-sided bar and lounge located between the two restaurants. Featuring a large, walk-around bar, the setting includes a modernized beach vibe with a combination of varying seating types to accommodate individuals and small groups.
Vintage looking fans provide a cool, “ocean” breeze with whimsical bongos and neon signage completing the nostalgic vibe. An elevated platform with tropical mural wall-hanging backdrop will serve as a stage for live entertainment.
Bar Olón serves as the foundation of Olón’s extensive beverage programming, including: a custom, double-sided tap with 16 draft beer selections; 35 beers by-the-bottle; 20 wines by-the-glass; 75+ wines by the bottle and 8 hand-crafted specialty cocktails. A light food menu will also be available featuring ceviche, sandwiches, and shareable small plates.
Mothers Day Specials: Award-winning chef Jose Garces’ Olón is serving a sumptuous Sunday brunch menu available this Easter, April 1 and Mother’s Day, May 13 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Enjoy four food stations, especialidades such as Ora King Salmon, Steak and Eggs, and Chicken and Waffle plus bottomless mimosas, refreshments from the fresh juice bar, coffee and tea. In the mood for a savory cocktail? Build your own Bloody Mary for only $7!
Here’s what guests will enjoy for only $49 per person*:
Ceviche and Raw Bar Station
Paella Ceviche or Shrimp Ceviche, Assorted Raw Bar including Clams and Oysters and Shrimp
Fresh Fruit Station
Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Yogurt, Granola
One item from Olón’s menu of Especialidades
- Torrijas - Tres Leches French Toast, Coconut, Cajeta, Chantilly Cream
- Crab Benedict - Jumbo Lump Crab, Sourdough, Swiss Chard, Ají Panca Hollandaise, Potato Hash
- Chicken & Waffle served with Whipped Honey Butter, Pecans, Bacon, Maple Syrup
- Mixed Berries Waffle with Maple Syrup topped with Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Steak & Eggs - Two Eggs any style, 6oz Skirt Steak, Ají Butter, Potato Hash
- Lamb Chops served with Ancho Chimichurri
- Ora King Salmon served with Parsley Marinade
Pastry and Bread Station served with Cream Cheese and Fruit Preserves
House Made Breads, Donuts, Danishes, Croissants, Bagels
Dessert Station: Flan, Coconut Parfait, Chocolate Crémeux
Bottomless Mimosas: The only thing better than one mimosa is two mimosas. Round off your meal with bottomless mimosas.
This special Sunday brunch menu also includes refreshments from the fresh juice bar, coffee and tea.
*Does not include additional beverages, tax or gratuity. Reservations are strongly encouraged. Call 609.340.4050 to make a reservation.
Enjoy Brunch Specials every Saturday and Sunday - Every Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. enjoy Olón’s three-course brunch special featuring a bottomless raw bar, choice of first course, choice of especialidad (Waffle or Single Smoked Fish) and coffee or tea for only $29.
The bar will be open from 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily. Seasonal live, entertainment will be offered from 9 p.m. – midnight on Fridays, Saturdays and holiday weekends. (see... Chef Jose Garces Opening 3 New Restaurants in AC's Tropicana)
- Chef Jose Garces Opens Okatshe at theTropicana in Atlantic City
- Olón By Chef Jose Garces Opening in Atlantic Ctiy's Tropicana
- Chef Jose Garces 24 Wood Fired Fare
- Chef Jose Garces: The Olde Bar New Cocktail Menu
- About Garces Hospitality Group