Sea Isle City, NJ - Doc Magrogan’s Oyster House in the Townsend Inlet section of Sea Isle will open Spring 2016. Doc's is moving into the Dunes (a new condo complex), located on the site of the former landmark Busch's Seafood, located at 8600 Landis Ave. in the Townseds Inlet area of Sea Isle City, NJ.
From the website: "Dave Magrogan developed these classic 1900′s Oyster Houses as a way to pay tribute and homage to the great tradition of enjoying oysters, the ocean’s little aphrodisiacs. No expense was spared to create an Oyster House that transforms you back to a simpler time of food, fun & merriment in a local watering hole. It is Doc’s joy to serve you the freshest seafood, the finest handcrafted beers, and a superior wine selection!"
- Wildwood Crest: The Bayview Inn Reopen's as Drift
- Atlantic City a Must “DO” Destination This Summer
- Sun'z Up Cafe Opening in Wildwood Crest
- Wildwood Crest 2016 Summer Music Series Guide
- Sea Isle City Food Truck Invitational 2016