Philadelphia, PA - Call them what you want chicken wings, buffalo wings, or hot wings, it's hard to deny that this finger-food has grown to become one of the countries most popular appetizers.
In South Jersey, wings manage to make their way on just about every menu, and everyone has his or her preferred spot for wings, regardless of whether you like them fried, grilled, or baked. South Jersey has loads of fantastic places to grab some wings, and the following happens to be a few of our favorite destinations to try out in South Jersey.
South Jersey Wings
- Pic-A-Lilli Inn -A laid-back, family-owned and operated restaurant and bar known for their chicken wings and American fare. 9497, 866 US-206, Shamong, NJ 08088
- Dogtooth Bar & Grill – Wildwood gastro-pub selling buckets of beers and chicken wings, as well as late-night fare and entertainment. 100 E Taylor Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Dominic's Tavern - This classic bar serves up some great wings along with American comfort-food basics with a late-night menu. 100 E Browning Rd, Bellmawr, NJ 08031
- The Jug Handle Inn - a popular spot for its chicken wings and other classic bar food favorites, as well as horseshoe pits and an outdoor seating area. 1018 Forklanding Rd, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
- P.J. Whelihan's Pub + Restaurant - Wings rule at this, this energetic sports bar, known for its drink deals, sports viewing parties and American grub. 1854 E, NJ-70, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Written By: Philly Bite Magazines Staff
South Jerseys Best Of Series consists of round-ups of the best places to find great food, entertainment and more in SJ.
Best South Jersey Wings
Jersey Shore Seafood Shacks - Nothing is better than visiting a rundown seafood shack on a hot summer day, and what seafood joints lack in glamour they make up for in food.
Steakhouses in South Jersey - From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Jersey has its share of steakhouses and restaurants to enjoy steak.
South Jersey Burgers - South Jersey has its share of great burger shops, from the retro "Pop Shop" to busy counter service and old fashion burger joints.