Ardmore, PA - Ardmore Restaurant Week, this two-week affair celebrating Ardmore’s fantastic restaurant scene, embraces diners with a wonderful dining experience and diverse cusine options right in the heart of Downtown Ardmore. Connect with partnering Ardmore businesses Monday, July 16 through Sunday, July 29, 2018. Participants will promote a prix fixe meal plans around three price points, $15, $25 or $35 as well as Delice et Chocolat's $15 lunch menu.
Diners can easily look forward to a wide range of cuisines as well as the opportunities to sample specialty dishes prepared by Ardmore's culinary chefs exclusively for Ardmore Restaurant Week.
"Ardmore Restaurant Week is one of our most popular events,” said Nancy Scarlato, Executive Director of the Ardmore Initiative. “Ardmore is one of the fastest growing dining destinations in the area and Ardmore Restaurant Week gives us a chance to celebrate established Ardmore favorites and introduce our newcomers. We are thrilled to announce that Bam Bam Seoul, The Bercy and Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft, three of the highly anticipated restaurant openings of the past year, will be participating and are refining their menus now!”
Such as, Hunan, a fantastic well-known favorite to the Ardmore restaurant scene and will take part with an exceptional, 4-course, dinner menu showcasing items like spicy Sichuan Mala chicken and Mongolian lamb. Marokko, a fine-dining Moroccan and also Mediterranean BYOB is going to serve up some sought after menu items including slow-roasted beef tajine, seasoned along with a Chef’s blend of Moroccan spices, offered up alongside vegetables, pita or couscous. Ardmore newcomer, The Bercy, will certainly offer up their popular steak frites, plus Sottish Salmon, made with spiced cauliflower and a tahini vinaigrette. Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft will excite diners with chilled golden beet soup, crispy pork ribs, half roasted chicken, along with Branzino.
Vehicle parking is available all through Ardmore as well as being FREE after 6pm and on Sundays. Tax and additionally gratuity are not included. Menu items may change. View restaurant offerings, detailed menus, and make reservations at www.ArdmoreRestaurantWeek.com
Confirmed restaurants for Ardmore Restaurant Week to date:
- Iron Hill Brewery (60 Greenfield Ave.) - Regional brewpub chain dispensing house made beers & elevated American comfort fare.
- The Bercy (7 Lancaster Ave.) French brasserie serving inspired dishes and signature cocktails. (NEW)
- Marokko (54 E. Lancaster Ave.) - Fine-dining menu of authentic Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine, served in a traditional setting, including new outdoor seating area. (NEW)
- Hunan (47 E. Lancaster Ave.) - Long-running BYOB dining place offers classic Chinese dishes in a serene setting.
- Delice et Chocolat (9 Lancaster Ave.) – A taste of France in the heart of Ardmore. Café serving $15 lunch only. (NEW)
- Ristorante Positano (21 W. Lancaster Ave.) - Southern Italian dishes served in a cozy setting that includes a bar and outside alley seating.
- Mikado Thai Pepper (64 E. Lancaster Ave.) Simple and fresh Japanese and Thai cuisine offering an exciting fusion menu.
- PokeOno (59 W. Lancaster Ave.) - Sleek fast-casual serving Hawaiian-style cubed & marinated fish & rice bowls with toppings.
- Bam Bam Seoul Kitchen (31 E. Lancaster Ave.) – Authentic Korean cuisine. (NEW)
- Tired Hands Brew Café (16 Ardmore Ave.) Cozy, brick-walled cafe with house-made microbrews, breads plus other light bites.
- Hummus (18 Greenfield Ave.) – Healthy, Mediterranean cuisine.
- Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft (29 E. Lancaster Ave.) Refined retro restaurant and cocktail bar serving elevated pub fare. (NEW)
- Besito Mexican (105 Coulter Ave.) – Casual restaurant that offers the warmth of a private hacienda while offering thoughtful details and authentic Mexican cuisine.
- Local Wine & Kitchen (39 W. Lancaster Ave.) - Laid-back restaurant and wine bar serving seasonal New American fare and charcuterie in a hip setting.
- Jack McSheas (35 E. Lancaster Ave.) – Local Irish pub serving traditional fare.
- SNAP Custom Pizza (4 Station Rd.) – Fresh, fast, and organic custom pizza.