New Jersey - Looking for old-fashioned family fun in New Jersey, You can find some of the wildest and wettest theme parks around the state. We got you covered with some of the best family-friendly spots to visit this year, from roller coasters to water parks.
New Jersey Amusement Parks
- Morey's Pier, Wildwood, New Jersey - The biggest seaside amusement park in the Western Hemisphere. This family-owned theme park has more than 100 rides and attractions spread out over three piers and two beachfront water parks.
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari, Jackson, New Jersey - This theme park contains 14 exciting roller coasters and a safari off-road adventure with over 1200 live animals or sit back and enjoy the live daily entertainment.
- Steel Pier, Atlantic City, New Jersey - The park dates back to 1898, with an iconic Pier extending over the Atlantic Ocean and featuring more than 25 rides, an arcade, and plenty of Boardwalk eats.
- Clementon Park & Splash World, Clementon, New Jersey. This is one of the oldest theme parks in the United States and offers dozens of memorable rides, including the watery torpedo rush, a 600 ft free fall into its classic Victorian railway.
- Keansburg Amusement Park and Railway Rapids Waterpark, Keansburg, New Jersey - With a beautiful beachfront setting and park, Keansburg has been a popular attraction for over a hundred years. Ride the twisting torpedo or feel the wrath of Pharaoh's Fury on an Egyptian-themed boat ride.
Smaller New Jersey Parks
- Wild West City, Byram, New Jersey - A western theme park where you can wander the main streets of 1880 and check out more than 22 live-action shows
- Storybook Land, Egg Harbor Township New Jersey - Full of nursery rhyme themes and childhood stories, including the classics such as Three Little Pigs, Mother Goose, and Little Red Riding Hood. This family-friendly park is great for younger kids and little ones.
- Land of Make Believe & Pirate's Cove, Hope New Jersey - A favorite destination for kids under eight. Little kids love the not-so-scary roller coaster, buccaneer pirate ship, and many other classic rides in this family-friendly Park.
- Playland's Castaway Cove, Ocean City, New Jersey - This giant pirate and Galyen on Ocean City's Boardwalk is ocean City's oldest amusement park. With more than 30 rides of family fun, including the new Galeforce roller coaster.
- Funplex, Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Complete with bumper cars and a bowling alley, this family fun park is a great rainy day destination. Try out the splash parks 5 story tall water slides or go for a float on the 500-foot lazy river.