Philadelphia, PA - Saté Kampar Located in the East Passyunk Crossing Section of the city is a new Malaysian restaurant opening in South Philly. It's BYOB, so the bar does no serve you booze, but instead coconut milk, coffee, and tea drinks. As far as food, sates are a thing to get and ordering them all is the best way to experience a taste of Southeast Asia in Philadelphia. We also recommend you try the coconut rum, but you have to bring your own rum of course.
1837 E Passyunk Ave
- Sto's Bar New Beer Garden in Center City
- BYOB Aroma Opening in Washington Square
- Aqimero At The Ritz a Modern Latin American Restaurant
- Black Cat Tavern Open's in South Philly
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant Opening in Huntington Valley