The former Ugly American bar, is scheduled to reopen in May 2016 as Keystone. New owners Sean Glynn, Bryan Tone, and Steve Papa say the new bar theme will be historical Pennsylvania, with both a contemporary and old-time feel. Keystone will open with 12 taps - focusing on beers from Pennsylvania and will sell somewhere between 30 to 40 varieties beer.
Location: 1100 South Front Street
- SkyGarten Philly's Highest Beer Garden Atop Logan Square
- Center City Sips Starts Up on June 1 2016
- P² (“P_Square”) Lounge New Outdoor Kitchen
- A Bar Named "Tiki" to Open in Midtown Village
- Cider Bar and Restaurant is Coming to Philly