Iron Chef Jose Garces, renowned for his take on Spanish-cuisine restaurants, will be opening his next restaurant "24" at 2401 Walnut Street in Philly.
Jose Garces hopes to open a new restaurant named "24" after the cross street at 2401 Walnut Street in Philadelphia, 24 will be a health-conscious wood-fired fare and plus a bar. The new restaurant will be located across the Schuylkill river and over look University City, with hopes of opening during the second quarter of 2016
More Restaurant Openings...
- Snap Kitchen Opening in 7 Philadelphia Area Locations
- Philadelphia: Notable Openings & Expansion Winter & Fall 2016
- Yard House Opening at the Moorestown Mall
- Revolution Taco Opening in Rittenhouse Square Philly
- Urban Farmer Opening on Philadelphia’s Historic Logan Square