Coffee creamer flavored like Samoas/Caramel deLites cookies makes this milk shake taste divine! Chocolate, caramel and coconut combine in a delicious cookie-tasting ice cream treat.
- 2 cups vanilla or chocolate light ice cream
- 1 cup refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk (not canned) or lowfat 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Caramel & Coconut Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
DirectionsPLACE ice cream, milk and Coffee-mate in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
SWIRL caramel syrup around inside of 2 glasses. Divide milk shake between glasses. Garnish milk shakes with coconut and chocolate.
NOTE: Recipe can be doubled easily.