September 2015 Restaurants opening this summer, with summer winding down were are looking forward to some new dining options in the city of brotherly love.
Comming in September 2015 to Philly
- Tredici (13th and Sansom Streets), Greg Dodge opens a Mediterranean enoteca across from his flagship Zavino.
- Lorenzo & Son's (High and Gay Streets, West Chester), the South Street pizzeria heads into downtown West Chester.
- Pour House (Route 309, Airport Square, North Wales), a branch of the popular South Jersey pub.
- Laurel, chef Nicholas Elmi's East Passyunk salon, opens its expansion next door.
- Besito (Suburban Square, Ardmore), a Main Line branch of a Long Island-rooted Mexican mini-chain, taking over the former Plate.
- Neuf (943 S. Ninth St.), Noord duo Joncarl Lachman and Bob Moysan's French/North African bar/restaurant in the Italian Market.
- Hungry Pigeon (Fourth and Fitzwater Streets), chef Scott Schroeder and baking whiz Pat O'Malley appeal to Queen Villagers at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- SuGa (1720 Sansom St.), Susanna and Gabe Foo come back downtown with Chinese cuisine - not fusion.
- Rosa Blanca Cafe (707 Chestnut St.), Jose Garces retools his Cuban diner to be more of a Cuban cafe.
- Double Knot (120 S. 13th St.), a combo Japanese izakaya and coffee/curio shop from Michael Schulson, next to his Sampan.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode