Philadelphia, PA - With area restaurants moving to a dine-out only model, we have compiled a list of restaurants operating on the delivery/ to-go model, as well as who has temporarily closed at this time.
Philadelphia Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Luke's Lobster - Rittenhouse: Open 12 pm - 6:30 pm, closed Tues 3/31 and Wed 4/1
- Geno's Steaks is still offering delivery via DoorDash, UberEats, and Grubhub
- M2O: is offering free delivery from both locations + $5 gift card for orders $30+. They are providing free kids lunch meals as well!
- Spread Bagelry: Is offering delivery through Grubhub along with pre-purchased no-touch orders through their website for pick-up at their 2401 Walnut and 5th and South Street locations.They have also moved take-out to thier Rittenhouse location at 262 S. 20th Street.
- ArtBar at Sonesta: ArtBar will be open for To-Go orders only from 5:30am-11:00am & 5:00pm-10:00pm. Only sealed beverages will be sold in ArtBar To-Go
- Porta: Closed until further notice; no takeout
- Brickwall Tavern: Closed until further notice; no takeout
- Scarpetta: Closed until further notice; no takeout
- The Concourse at The Comcast Center: Top Chef Quickfire is closed
- Garces Restaurants: Amada, The Olde Bar, Village Whiskey, and Buena Onda, we are offering curbside, no-touch pick-up and enhanced delivery options through our partners at Uber Eats and Caviar (11 am-9 pm) and will be shifting our business to focus on expanding delivery options as the days progress.
- Mei Mei: Take Out and Curbside Orders by calling the restaurant and Grubhub. Full menu available .4p.m.-10p.m.
- STARR Restaurants (Alma de Cuba, Buddakan, Butcher & Singer, Dandelion, El Rey, El Vez, Fette Sau, Jones, Parc, Pod, Frankford Hall, Morimoto, Continental Mid-Town): Open for takeout via Uber Eats, Grubhub + Caviar
- Silver Diner is open for Delivery and Carry Out
KOP Town Center Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mission BBQ: Delivery and carry-out available.
- Vitality Bowls: Carry-out only.
- B.GOOD: Takeout and delivery only. They will continue to work with all of their delivery partners. They will also offer delivery through their own BGOOD app, as well as through their website.
- Choolaah: Adjusted hours from 11 am-8 pm Monday through Sunday. Offering the following: ToGo; Online Ordering; Delivery
- Paladar: Open for carry-out in house & delivery through its partners of Grubhub, Uber Eats, and DoorDash.
- Naf Naf Grill: Open for takeout and or online orders (Pick-Up & Delivery). As for now, they have moved operating hours from 11 am - 7 pm guests may enter the restaurant to place orders but must exit immediately after receiving their meal.
- Kilwin’s: Closed until March 20.
- City Works: Closed until April 1
- Davio’s: Closed until April 6
- Duck Donuts: Open for pick-up and delivery.
- Founding Farmers: Open for curbside pick-up and third party delivery (50% off for first responders and former/current employees)
- Honeygrow: Open for pick-up and delivery
Lancaster Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Plough: Curbside pick-up available
- The Exchange: Temporarily closed