Lancaster, PA. - Whole Foods Market is finnaly going to open their very first supermarket in Lancaster, Pa. opening on , June 27 it will be located at 1563 Fruitville Pike. Opening-day consumers will be welcomed with doorbuster sales, product presentations and plenty of samples.
“We’re excited to join Lancaster’s growing community with the opening of our new store,” said Nathan Copson, the Store Team Leader. “The store will be a showcase for local suppliers and a warm, welcoming gathering place for the community.”
All products offered at the market satisfies Whole Foods Market’s demanding quality requirements and is free of sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, colors and hydrogenated fats.
The roughly 40,000 square-foot supermarket features:
- Store specialties including: hand-tossed & Sicilian pizza, an assortment of dips perfect for any party and oven-ready seafood & meat options.
- A bakery department featuring in-store cake decorators and bakers, and an array of baked goods including whoopee pies in flavors ranging from Key Lime to Shoo Fly Pie.
- Salad and hot bars featuring build-your-own avocado toast, barbecue skillet options and a rotating selection of soups and chili.
- Full-service meat and seafood departments featuring Global Animal Partnership 5 Step Animal Welfare-rated meat and sustainable seafood, staffed by expert butchers and fishmongers.
- Bountiful fresh organic produce from Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative, Whole Foods Market’s Local Supplier of the Year 2018 for the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Products from more than 50 local suppliers ranging from Sunrise Soap Company bath bombs to Uncle Jerry’s handmade pretzels to Christina Maser candles.
- A self-serve station that includes a coffee bar, draft cold-pressed juice, build-your-own acai bowls and a seating area to enjoy with family and friends.
- A curated wine and beer selection – including a sizable assortment of local brews— and a wide variety of international, national and local cheeses.