Chef's Tasting for Two at Elements Princeton - Elements Princeton brings the coveted chef's tasting experience to a new level as James-Beard decorated Chef Scott Anderson invites diners to embark on a culinary adventure that tests all the limits of traditional kitchen boundaries.
Each plate is more inventive and delightfully unexpected in thought-provoking flavor and texture than the next. Tasting dishes start with plates from the earth (amouse-bouche style mushrooms, herbs and vegetables sourced locally daily), increasing in density as the meal progresses to plates from the sea (seared lobster, grilled tuna belly, etc.) and concluding with plates from the farm (ostrich tare tare, foi gras, Japanese Wagyu steak, etc). For the true gourmand’s, elements offers the option to add expertly-paired wines to each dish prepared by elements’ in-house Master Sommelier. Tasting’s start at $125/person.
- Victory Brewing Company Craft Brewery Visit
- Philadelphia: Maker's Mark #ShareDelicious Holiday Tour
- City Tap House Releases Cookie Swap Weizenbock
- City Works Eatery Opens in King of Prussia
- Devil’s Den's Annual Fireplace Lighting Party