Philadelphia, PA - Fishtown Brewpub recently announced that the micro-brewery and restaurant, located in Philadelphia's Fishtown neighborhood, will be curating a new menu that their new Executive Chef Patrick Quinn has reimagined. Chef Quinn's new menu takes a modern approach to classic pub fare, using high quality, locally sourced ingredients to create dishes that perfectly complement the unique beer's the micro-brewery has been whipping up.
"Our new menu is inspired by the seasons, with odes to classic Philly dishes and a few personal creations I've been developing throughout my career. I wanted provide lighter options than you would traditionally find at other breweries, especially in the summer months" said Chef Quinn. "We still have the staples, but the difference is in the details, with sauces, breads and house made pickles that create a unique flavor you won't find anywhere else."
Earlier this week we had the opportunity to sample their new menu presented by Chef Quinn and Master Brewer TJ Kaplan who paired each plate with one of their signature beers. Some of these new menus include:
- -Saison-steamed Lobster roll with smoked tomato aioli and pickled red onions.
- -Bourbon Marinated Ribeye with home thyme glaze (Personal Favorite!)
- -Ricotta Cheese Puffs with roasted pepper peach jam (Fluffy Cheese Pillows to die for)
- -Peaches & Cream bread pudding with homemade honey-ginger ice cream
- -Pretzel Crushed Schnitzel with a honey mustard glaze
With so many new breweries popping up in the city, Fishtown Brewpub offers an array of unique pours that perfectly compliment the complex and exquisite flavors coming from their kitchen that sit with some of the top restaurants in the city.