As summer draws near, Ice Coffee is hitting the coffee industry once again across the nation as the cool coffee beverages gains popularity in the US. According to the National Coffee Association, the percentage of Americans who consume iced coffee beverages has had an increase from 20 to 29 percent. Following the popularity of cappuccinos and mocha lattes, consumers are discovering that coffee is just as tasty - and even more refreshing - when served up ice cold.
Iced coffee is as easy to prepare as is iced tea. Their is a variety of options, such as using flavoring syrups, cold milk, chocolate and spices, all of which allows you to create your own personalized coffee creations that are just as delicious as those served at your favorite nearby coffee shop.
Beverages such as iced vanilla mocha, iced rum coffee and iced latte are easy to make at home. Below are some tips for making your own iced coffee drinks.
1. First, pour the flavoring syrup into the cup. Then complete the drink, by pouring in espresso or coffee, fill with ice, and top it off with some cold milk.
2. A trick to keeping your beverage from watered down, is to Cool your favorite coffee beverage with ice cubes made from fresh-brewed coffee instead of water.
3. Use a machine that produces a high quality coffee or espresso, starting with a good base makes all the difference.
4. Add a personalized touch to your iced coffee beverages by adding things like whipped cream, chocolate shavings, nutmeg or cinnamon.
More Coffee Related Articles
- Improve Your Coffee Experience
- Regular Or Decaffeinated Coffee
- Arabica Or Robusta - Philly's Guide to Coffee