Philadelphia, PA - With Fall in full swing, its time to cozy up with a cocktail to put you in the seasonal spirit is here! Check out some of the top places in the Philadelphia area to take a break from pumpkin picking and hayrides.
Best Cocktail Bars in Philly to Sip on Fall Cocktails
- Aqimero at The Ritz-Carlton thinks inside the box with their specialty Smoke cocktail. The hazy spirit comes with Patrón Reposado, Del Maguey Mezcal, Luxardo, sugar, grapefruit bitters, and orange zest, served tableside in the restaurant’s signature smoking box.
- ChopHouse Grille in Exton offers two fall-lovers martinis that give Bond a run for his money. Their Caramel Apple Martini has Smirnoff caramel vodka, apple pucker, butterscotch schnapps, and caramel. More of a pastry person? Try the Pumpkin Pie Martini, made with Pinnacle pumpkin pie vodka, Rumchatta, pumpkin pie spice, and a cinnamon sugar rim.
- The ChopHouse in Gibbsboro is offering a spin on two classic cocktails. The Manhattan in the Fall is a mix of Old Forester Rye, Averna, Maple Syrup, Angostura bitters, and brandied cherry. Are you tired of your average mule? The Spiced Pear Mule has Absolut Elyx, Pear Nectar, Turbinado, cinnamon syrup, and ginger beer.
- Thirsty Dice on 17th & Fairmount, Philadelphia’s original board game café, is fall-ready with their Timeline cocktail, a simple mix of hot spiced cider and scotch sure to warm you on chilly evenings.
- Boardroom Spirits craft-distillery, located in Lansdale, PA, to try their Keep Calm and Carrot On cocktail, a mix of Boardroom Gin, C, Carrot Spirit, Simple Syrup, fresh orange juice, fresh lemon juice, and thin carrot slices.
- Inchin's Bamboo Garden is offering the 99% Chance of Foggy Nights cocktail. This creative drink combines vodka, honey, cream, chamomile bitters, ginger liqueur, and orange blossom water.
The Ultimate Favorite Fall Cocktails in Philly
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.