Cookie Swap Weizenbock (6.2%) is inspired by the sweet treats of the holiday season and the growing popularity of cookie swapping parties. The German-style Weizenbock is brewed with molasses and fresh ginger, giving the beer flavors similar to a ginger snap.
"We wanted to craft a beer with Yards that would reflect the flavors of holiday cookies as well as provide a great pairing," said Andy Farrell, Brand Director for City Tap House.
Any guest who brings 25 cookies to swap on Saturday will receive one complimentary pint!
Additionally, the specialty weizenbock will be available through the winter season as well as in growlers for $20.
The beer will be released at both City Tap locations -- University City and Logan Square.
- Philly's Record Store Day Event at the City Tap House
- City Tap at University City: Pumpkin Smash! 2016
- Annual European Vacation Fundraiser for Philly Beer Week's
- McGillin's Olde Ale House Launches its Own Oktoberfest Beer
- Sto's Bar New Beer Garden in Center City