- Victory Brewing Company (Victory) announces the launch of its Blackboard Series. The annual series includes a new creation every three months alternating between bottle and draft only releases. Much like restaurant blackboard specials are used to entice loyal patrons to veer off menu and try something interesting and new with market-fresh produce so does the Victory Blackboard Series.
- The first special in the series, Agave IPA with Grapefruit, will be released on January 1, 2016 and is brewed with four variations of American hops that juxtapose strong and bitter aromas against agave and grapefruit additions to create a light, citric bite. The ale is fresh, crisp and bracing, reminiscent of a ripe, ruby red grapefruit. The sweet agave syrup provides a perfect foil to the tartness of the grapefruit resulting in a juicy winter fruit beer. Agave IPA with Grapefruit will be available from January through March and can be purchased throughout Victory’s 37-state distribution footprint.
- As part of the series launch, all three Victory Brewpubs - Downingtown, Kennett Square and Parkesburg are fully ‘embracing the blackboard’ with culinary creations perfectly suited to, or using the ingredients found in, Agave IPA with Grapefruit to celebrate the launch of this series. Victory anticipates the alternating bottle and draft “beers du jour” will please and excite the palates of craft beer and brewpub fans alike.
- The second beer of the series is certain to excite the funky and wild ambitions side of many craft beer fans. The Dry-Hopped Brett Pils will be available on draft from April to June 2016. The third offering, a Berliner Weisse with Elderflower, will be sold in 12 oz. bottles. The final introduction of the series is an Oatmeal Porter with Hazelnut in a draft format.
- Short's Brewing Co. Coming To Pennsylvania
- Victory Brewing Co. and Southern Tier Brewing Unite
- Pros And Cons of Drinking Beer
- Angry Orchard New Glass Designed For Hard Cider